Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Burger King's Halloween Whopper


As I type this, it's the Halloween season and excitement hit me when I heard about this seasonal release from Burger King: The Halloween Whopper. For those unfamiliar, it's a normal Whopper with A1 Steak Sauce replacing the ketchup. The main draw for this product, however, was the black bun!


I must say, the wrapper for the burger was awesome! The burger itself is not all that spectacular. It looks amazing, but the overall flavor falls short. There is also a lot of strange news regarding this burger. You know it's bad news when the headlines don't have anything to do with the flavor of your food but rather the product your body creates after you consume it. It turns your poop Ninja Turtle green...no joke. Trust me on that one.


I am happy when anyone takes risks with their food, especially if they give it a Halloween theme. This would be the rare instance where I hope this is a one-and-done product for BK.

No comments:

Post a Comment