Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Elizabeth's House - "Drop Dead Fred" Filming Location - Minneapolis, MN


This location took me some serious research but I finally found it. In fact, I held on to the address for a few years so I could have this gem all to myself. But now, I turn the location of Elizabeth's house over to you. Located at 2018 Humboldt Avenue South in Minneapolis, the above photo is how the house appeared in the film; below in 2014.



As you can see, the giant tree has been removed.



No red fire trucks the day I was there!



Enjoy this location. I certainly did!

5 comments:

  1. My dads d100 was used in the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the house number should be 2018, not 2014. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way??? I had no idea i have probably delivered to this house multiple times over my years in mpls....rad! Up the punx!

    ReplyDelete